- Constant investments allow a continuous technological renewal with the introduction of new equipment of the last generation.
- All this allows Rocketpacks beer dispenser backpack to grow constantly and maintain its position as a leading company.
The beer backpacks from Rocketpacks
- Are undoubtedly the most economical and ecological packaging for beverages such as beer, wine, soft drinks, or coffee and stands for a combination of strength, reliability, durability, and safety.
- The objectives of classifying, implementing, and maintaining a customer base that includes the largest and most important multinational producers of beer, soft drinks, and, last but not least, coffee, have helped Rocketpacks to achieve and maintain a primary role in certain sectors.
How to adjust a beer dispenser?
If the way to tap beer is not quite clear to you yet, you can refer to this guide which describes how to connect the beer dispenser to a beer keg before you can do your own beer dispenser test!
- Buying a beer dispenser backpack and 5-liter keg.
- Connect the dispensing unit (with tap) and the line to each other.
- Vent the cork or stopper on the top of the beer keg by twisting it open and then remove it with pliers (usually supplied).
- Press the adapter into the resulting opening.
- Insert the line with dosing unit into the adapter.
- Place the keg in the unit itself.
- Connect valve to the pump to be able to pump the beer.
- Turn on the cooling and adjust the pressure of the pump with the regulator.
- Draw the beer and enjoy!
- Which tap is suitable for home use?
- A mini beer dispenser is the most suitable for home use.
- Such dispensers are very well suited for five to six liter kegs. In addition, these beer dispensers have compact dimensions.
How much does a beer dispenser cost?
- You can get a cheap beer dispenser for as little as 80 to 130 euros.
- Such rather simple models are also offered by electronic stores and even discounters.
- In the medium price range, beer dispensers cost between 200 and 500 euros.
- Particularly powerful and large beer dispensers are available from around 700 euros.
- How to set the pressure correctly on the beer dispenser?
- At the beginning, make sure that you select a lower pressure.
- Otherwise, the risk is too great that the first beers will completely foam over.
- Also, take into account the table or counter height.
- The same applies to the length of the hose. If the counter and hose are around one meter long or high, the pressure should be between 1.1 and 1.2 bar.