Beer Keg Dispensing Backpack
- Structure and Function of the beer keg dispenser backpack!
- The keg is a cylindrical stainless-steel drum. Modern kegs are often rubber-coated to protect the container from damage.
Our experience and the trust of our customers show that Rocket-packs Beer keg dispensing backpack can successfully solve the hotel management of any kind of event.
- The propellant gas creates overpressure in the keg and the contents are pushed out through a pipe inside the keg when the tap is opened.
- The overpressure inside the keg is maintained and the foaming of the contents is reduced.
- Connection systems:
- The four connection systems mainly used by German brewers have been identified by different types (letters) to better distinguish them.
Fill the insulated compartments with refrigerated cans or bottles and you will be ready for sale.
Beer keg dispensing Backpack Video
- Some breweries mark their barrels with colored bands around the barrel so that you can see what is in them.
- For example, Carlsberg has marked blue-black and Bit burger green.
- But the most common way to mark a keg barrel is the so-called fitting lid.
- This lid is made of flexible or hard plastic and is pressed onto the fitting.
- Cleaning and filling.
- The valve system allows the beverage manufacturer to carry out the filling fully automatically.
- After external cleaning, the keg is rinsed several times and then sterilized with hot steam to kill any germs harmful to beer.
- The tightness is then checked.
- In order to cool the beverage backpack keg from the steam treatment and prevent foaming of the contents during filling, it is pressurized with carbon dioxide and finally filled.
- This tapping head is placed on top of the fitting and then turned at an angle of 60° for fixing.
- The keg is then tapped by pressing down on the lever.
- With the basket tapping head (type S), the center ram is longer than in the draft tapping head (type D) and can be recognized by the lateral V cut-outs.
- Although the two systems are mounted in the same way, they are not compatible with each other and cannot be exchanged crosswise.
- The desired data can now be affixed to it using stickers.
- You can fill the beer backpack barrels again and again with other kinds of beer.
The proprietary Rocketpacks backpack connection variant is used exclusively for disposable kegs from Lightweight tanks.