Beer Dispensing Backpack
- No matter how you'd prefer to pour your draft beer, we're going to have the beer dispenser equipment to do it properly.
- We offer a spread of draft towers, beer taps, backpack beer dispensing.
The beer dispensing backpack project was launched in 1996 after a need was identified in the hospitality industry for the distribution and management of drinks at major events!
From our first service, we have been present with our products on tours, concerts, and festivals of the highest order, as well as in the country's major sports facilities.
- Apply for a license to serve beer with a backpack from your state alcohol regulatory authority and, if applicable, from your local council.
- Rocketpacks developed a mobile beer backpack sales system consisting of backpacks, ventral trays, which are fast and in reach to the customer at any time of the event.
A large vinyl display cover allows quick change!
BACKPACK BEER DISPENSER VIDEOThe tap head can be easily dismantled and is provided with two taps.
- The tanks are from high-quality, stainless steel with a capacity of 11.4 liters.
- All of them include hose and dispenser.
- The beer backpack is a mobile draft beer dispenser measuring 22 inches x 12 inches height and width.
- Our main goal is the quality of our work, the close cooperation with all our customers and suppliers enables us to offer a service that guarantees optimal results.
- It is a very versatile and innovative project that you can serve from freshwater to coffee to hot chocolate.
- In Spain is called Mochila con dispensador de cerveza móvil
- From extra than beer backpack products continually available in inventory you will find the proper accent for your draft beer gadget.
Work planning is and remains one of our best weapons, enabling us to offer a high level of quality assurance.
- In addition, knowing how to best present the beers you serve is an important beer backpack bartender function.
- For example, some beers taste the best when they are very cold.
- All this is due to brilliant event management by the management team with more than 25 years of experience in the industry and a great team that enables Rocketpack's Beer Dispensing Backpack to remain the leader in its field today.